Reporting issues with beorg
If you have a problem with beorg then there are various places you can go for help:
If you have been unable to find a solution to your issue then please raise a support ticket.
When reporting what you think is a bug in beorg please provide the following information:
- Describe in a few sentences what the issue is.
- If possible provide the steps needed to reproduce the problem.
- State what behaviour you expected to see
- …and what behaviour you actually experienced.
- Say when you first observed the issue, and whether anything had changed (for example you just installed a new version of iOS, or bought a new device)
- If you think it would be helpful provide screenshots/videos showing the issue.
- The model of your device
- The version of iOS
If beorg is crashing then it can be helpful to ensure crash reporting is enabled on your device.
Here is an example:
- beorg is crashing when I create a task with an emoji in the headline.
- Here are the steps needed to reproduce the problem:
- Start beorg
- Tap the quick capture (+) button
- Enter the headline ‘Buy 🥕’
- Tap Save
- I expected to be returned to the Tasks tab and see the new task
- However beorg crashed when I tapped Save
- I first observed the issue on Wednesday 23rd Janary at about 11am. I haven’t updated iOS recently
- I have an iPhone 12 mini
- Running iOS 15.1.1
Back to Support
© 2022 Apps On The Move Limited.